Marketing & Sales Executive
// Who are we?
EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, EVezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means EVezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
Founded in 2016, our exciting start-up comprises of a diverse team who strive for transparency and excellence in everything we do. Having already had two rounds of investment, EVezy is well positioned to quickly expand in this new sector. If you're interested in shaping an expanding business at the cutting edge of the exploding mobility market and you're eager to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
// What are we doing?
The shared mobility market is already worth over £20 billion and forecast to be the highest growth market within the automotive over the next decade. Through two brands, EVezy for the general public and rentE for Uber drivers, we have built a car sharing platform that is making the future of mobility a reality now, with ambitious plans to grow into an international brand.
// The Role
We’re looking for an ambitious, driven and personable sales and marketing executive (SME) to join our growing team. The key responsibility of the sales and marketing executive will be to provide telephone support to our customers who are interested in joining EVezy and answering any queries they may have. Therefore the SME must be comfortable using the telephone and have a confident manner. In addition, you will also be required to support the marketing team in all areas of Marketing - a fantastic opportunity to learn more about how to market products and services.
Customer service & support
- Receiving and making phone calls to support our existing members and prospective members
- Deal with incoming calls, emails from EVezy’s existing members and other potential customers, assisting in registration, taking messages, sending email correspondence
- Assist in the research and imputing of our CRM
- Making calls to existing customers as part of our on-going engagement; which includes warm telesales call to existing customers
Marketing & Sales
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing team as required
- Market research
- Assisting with Media/Content creation and management
- Ensure meetings take place and all meeting agendas are being planned.
- Develop, maintain pipeline/opportunity tracker.
- CRM Management /maintenance/reporting
// Personal characteristics
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities individually and on behalf of the team;
- Committed and enthusiastic in regards to the job/contract at hand, quality of work and getting the job done is your motivator;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions;
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highest levels of integrity;
- A sense of humour.
// Skills and experience
- BA Degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Marketing or sales: 1 year
- Strong interpersonal skills and a “Can do”/hands-on attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proven commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
// Your development
- As part of an exciting and developing business, there are significant opportunities for you to progress with the business.
- You will learn the grass-roots of customer contact, in order to build your knowledge and understanding of the marketing and sales process.
- You will also be involved in other marketing and digital activities such as email, social media, PPC, SEO, content and website, which will give you a broader understanding of the marketing mix and how this is implemented in practice.
- The successful candidate will be joining the team during a significant time of growth for the company and flexibility, adaptability, initiative and teamwork are key to the role.
// What we can offer.......
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!