EVezy Vehicle Technician
// Who are we?
EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, EVezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means EVezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
// The role
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that EVezy logistical operations in London run smoothly; receiving deliveries of vehicles in London and moving those vehicles to EVezy Swap Points where required. The candidate will ensure that EVezy vehicles meet the strict cleanliness standards before being delivered to our customers. On occasion, you may also be required to travel nationally to support customer technical issues.
// Main Duties
- Receiving vehicle deliveries into London and inspecting the delivered vehicles
- Inspection, cleaning and minor maintenance of vehicles swapped or returned by EVezy customers
- Ensuring that the vehicle meets the strict EVezy cleanliness standards before delivery to a customer
- Responsible for travelling to and solving customer issues in the London area further if required
- You MUST have a full driving licence with a maximum of 3 penalty points – NO DR10 or DR30 (Held for 2 Years+)
- Must be 25+ due to Insurance purposes
- Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
- An efficient worker that can meet EVezy delivery deadlines
- Clean, tidy and well-organised individuals
- A good standard of English is required
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hrs/week)
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience