Loss Prevention Supervisor
//Who are we?
Evezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, Evezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means Evezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
Founded in 2016, our exciting start-up comprises of a diverse team who strive for transparency and excellence in everything we do. Having already had two rounds of investment, Evezy is well positioned to quickly expand in this new sector. If you're interested in shaping an expanding business at the cutting edge of the exploding mobility market and you're eager to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
// The Role
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic Loss Prevention Supervisor to support and unlock the rapid growth of our business by ensuring that any financial cost incurred through the activities of our vehicle subscription service is minimised, accounted for in a logical and structured way and critically, recovered where possible and measures put in place to prevent further loss.
- Design and implement processes specifically aimed at controlling and risk of financial loss through the use of our vehicles
- Own and run a robust investigative process that ensures all issues are dealt with in a consistent way and documented appropriately
- Work with the Evezy development and wider operations team to build a security wall around the brand image, by ensuring risk is minimized at the earliest opportunity
- Handling and processing of Penalty charge notices, speeding fines and any traffic offenses issued against Evezy vehicles
- Liaising with authorities to ensure loss is escalated legally and consequences are robustly adhered to when users breach our terms and conditions
- Leading strategic plans on how to minimise loss and risk
- Determining the difference between honest and fraudulent claims
- Feeding ideas to in house developers on the systems we need to minimise/ capture and prevent risk or loss
- Being a part of the operations team umbrella and working closely with customer service, to establish patterns and trends in high risk behaviour
// Skills and experience
- Commitment to the role with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
- An individual who has a puzzle solving mindframe and high attention to detail
- Excellant english language and literacy skills (GCSE Grade B or Above)
- A leader who can set a high standard
- A confident individual, that is comfortable engaging with the rest of the team
- Demonstrative administrative experience, showing highly organised working practices
- Ability to develop current/new processes over time to improve efficiency
- Past experience in an insurance company as a claims handler
- Any experience in debt recovery
- Legal experience would be a stand out
- Alternatively any experience with Fraud / Loss prevention / Assessor roles
// What we can offer
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing exciting startup; changing the mobility and automotive landscape and promoting the uptake of electric transport
- A competitive salary (£26,500 - £29,000) depending on experience with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to a Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Opportunity to lead your own direct team