Evezy Operations Coordinator
// Who are we?
EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, Evezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means Evezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
// The role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing Operations Team in Leamington Spa, helping us to deliver a seamless operations service, supplying Evezy customers nationally with electric vehicles. The successful candidate will be part of a team taking delivery of brand new vehicles, on-boarding them in to the Evezy fleet with the fitment of dash cameras and other technology and ensuring they go out on time and in the best condition for our customers. Some travel will be required to our vehicles out in the field to diagnose and remedy any issues. Company vehicles will be available for travel to customer issues.
// Main Duties
- Receiving vehicle deliveries into our Leamington Spa hub and preparing them to join our fleet
- Inspection, cleaning and minor maintenance of vehicles swapped or returned by Evezy customers
- Ensuring that the vehicle meets the strict Evezy cleanliness standards before delivery to a customer
- Responsible for travelling to and solving customer issues
- Assisting the Fleet Management team in acting quickly to resolve any customer incidents
// What we are looking for in the successful candidate......
- You MUST have a full driving licence with a maximum of 3 penalty points – NO DR10 or DR30 (Held for 2 Years+)
- Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
- An efficient worker that can meet Evezy delivery deadlines
- Clean, tidy and well-organised individuals
- A good standard of English is required
// What we can offer.......
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!