Start-up growth hacker
Evezy is an all-inclusive electric vehicle subscription service and one of the fastest growing mobility businesses in the UK. With venture capital backing and over 1000% annual growth, Evezy has already became the UK's largest electric vehicle fleet and expanding rapidly.
One flat fee covers all vehicle-related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means Evezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service with more flexibility than a traditional vehicle lease.
// The role
The successful candidate will be supporting the rapid growth of the Evezy business, managing and supporting across multiple business and finance functions, working closely with functional directors.
The successful candidate must have excelled academically and also be willing to be hands-on in their approach to support our rapidly growing start-up business. Over time this will require the successful candidate to implement and manage a team, with leadership and initiative critical skills.
// Main Duties
- Working with the CEO, Operations and Commercial Director to develop the business strategy and implement and manage expansion.
- Develop and manage financial & scenario planning tools and strategic documents
- Rotation around different areas of the business, gaining knowledge to become a leader of the future
- Ensuring that the Evezy product meets our high quality and timing requirements
- Some travel between our London, Leamington and Birmingham offices
// What we are looking for in the successful candidate......
- A 1st class degree in maths/business/finance/engineering or sciences (exceptions may be made for exceptional candidates)
- Previous experience at a tech/start-up/growth business is preferred but not essential
- Ambition to contribute to the growth of an exciting start-up
- High competency in logical thinking and the ability to apply that to real world situations
- Autonomous worker who can show initiative and lead projects independently
- High work ethic and drive/interest in the business
- Understanding of financials/accounting is preferred
- Willingness to show a hands-on approach, completing various tasks to support the growth of the business
- You full driving licence with a maximum of 3 penalty points – NO DR10 or DR30 (Held for 2 Years+)
- Must be 21+ due to Insurance purposes
// What we can offer
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
// Your development
- As part of an exciting and developing business, there are significant opportunities for you to progress with the business.
- The successful candidate will be joining the team during a significant time of growth for the company and flexibility, adaptability, initiative and teamwork are key to the role.
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today
£28k-£32k dependant on experience