// Who are we?
EVezy is an electric vehicle subscription service, the first in the UK to offer the ability to swap the vehicle you are driving on-demand using our app. Access is replacing ownership and unlike traditional car-share solutions, EVezy customers have access to an electric vehicle 100% of the time. One flat fee covers all vehicle related costs including electricity, with a rolling monthly subscription meaning customers have more flexibility than owning a vehicle. By managing the entire user experience, right from our own keyless entry software to having our own dedicated fleet and charge points also means EVezy offers a unique, all-inclusive vehicle service.
Founded in 2016, our exciting start-up comprises of a diverse team who strive for transparency and excellence in everything we do. Having already had two rounds of investment, EVezy is well positioned to quickly expand in this new sector. If you're interested in shaping an expanding business at the cutting edge of the exploding mobility market and you're eager to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
// What are we doing?
The shared mobility market is already worth over £20 billion and forecast to be the highest growth market within automotive over the next decade. Through two brands, EVezy for the general public and rentE for Uber drivers, we have built a car sharing platform that is making the future of mobility a reality now, with ambitious plans to grow into an international brand.
// The Role
We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with a curious mindset to come and join our team. As a UX Designer, you’ll be working closely with our development team to further the design of our products. You will be encouraged to share ideas regularly, no idea is a bad idea. In this ever-growing business, there will be regular opportunities to see your ideas come to life as fully fledged features. We are keen to involve you in collaborative work to continuously find new and innovative ways to improve the customer journey.
- Work with Product Owners, Developers, Marketing & Users to understand and visually articulate new software product design requirements;
- Create product UI drawings/wireframes, logic flows, site maps, and application models;
- Create sketches and storyboards to visualise your UX/UI solutions;
- Create graphic assets (icons, artwork) to be used for UX/UI solutions;
- Create and manage graphics content for our apps and website;
- Update existing designs to accommodate new or changed user requirements;
- Advocate for Lean UX and rapid prototyping to quickly present and iterate ideas;
- Be responsible for owning/coordinating the end to end UX programme across our mobile apps and website;
- Collaborate with the Development team in the definition of the UX/UI guidelines, standards, best practices;
- Conduct user research, usability studies, prototyping interaction design and interface design;
- Continue to develop excellent UX through innovative research methods and keeping up with the latest trends in UX strategy;
- Propose a range of creative conceptual ideas for any given project;
- Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
// Skills and experience
- Excellent creative/design skills preferably with a related degree;
- Proven experience designing UX and UI deliverables, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Good understanding of Agile UX, UX Design Principles and MVP;
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile app UX/UI design, preferably on multiple projects;
- Passion for information design and the visual presentation of data;
- Exceptionally keen eye and attention to detail and consistency;
- Good understanding of Design Thinking and Design Sprints methodology;
- Experience with Mobile First, responsive apps and web design;
- Understand business language and being able to speak data and analytics;
- Good understanding of UX research and testing methods;
- Working knowledge of A/B and MVT, experiment design and measurement Fluency with common design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Axure).
- Strong UX/UI design portfolio across mobile and web platforms;
- Experience in Google Analytics configuration via Google Tag Manager;
- Experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize or others;
- Working knowledge of digital analytics tools and techniques from KPI reporting;
- Experience building interactive prototypes of both high and low fidelity designs.
// Personal characteristics
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities individually and on behalf of the team;
- Committed and enthusiastic in regards to the job/contract at hand, quality of work and getting the job done is your motivator;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions;
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highest levels of integrity;
- Sense of humour.
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- A competitive salary with further performance-related bonuses
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
If you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!